Aaron Finch announces Retirement!


All India News Coverage [ AINC ] : Australian captain Aaron Finch announces his retirement from one day international matches. He is all set to play his last ODI match with New Zealand on Sunday. 



Aaron Finch has played 145 ODIs for Australia and have been one of the successful captain as well as player in the history of team. In an interview released by Cricket Australia, he said, "It's been a fantastic ride with some incredible Memories. In addition he also said I have been extremely fortunate to be a part of a some briliant one-day sides. Equally, I have been always blessed by all those I have played with and the many people behind the scenes . 
It's time now to give a new leader the best possible opportunity to prepare for and win the next world cup. I thank all those who have supported my journey to this point." 



With this, he will not be available in ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2024 but he will continue to be available in the T20 world cup to be held this year.


Aaron finch debuted against Sri Lanka in Melbourne Cricket Ground ( MCG ) in 2013 and did his first century against Scotland by scoring 148 runs. He was made permanently captain after the ball tempering even done by then captain Steve Smith and David Warner in 2018.

Finch's Records

In his ODIs carrier, Finch has scored over 5400 runs with 17 centuries.
Previous Post Next Post